Hope you had a lovely Chinese New Year Celebration no matter where you are! MBL London Head Office would like to share some nice memories with you here, which you could see that MBLers coming from differeent part of the world are gathering together for a lovely MBL’s Chinese New Year Party.
– Young genious musician ZHU Yun Bian from Hong Kong, his mother, and his father Mr. ZHU Dao Zhong – the Chairman of Hong Kong Chinese Music Association, are having a pleasant conversation together with Oxford scholar Dr. SHAN Hai Dong and the Chairman of MBL Trustee Mr. Toby Eady！
– Friends from Italy and US with MBL Founder Xinran and XIAO Li from MBL London Head Office…MBL is willing to build up the bridges between China and the rest of the world, between birth and adoptive cultures, between poor and rich!
– MBL Events Team and MBL Student Society Team (SOAS, Oxford, Imperial)…discussing the MBL Project of supporting 2012 London Book Fair -China Market Focus and the MBL Project of setting up Information Desks for supporting 2012 London Olympics.
Exciting conversations are going on within MBL…including:
– MBL’s continuous support to adoptive families and the successful MBL library project which set up 8 children’s libraries in Sichuan province, China in 2011
– Preparing Xinran’s annual Talk Event at Bath University, which will be on 22nd Feb. and start recruiting MBL Volunteers for London Book Fair 2012 – China Market Focus – Developing MBL Website, planning to set up a MBL Information Desk Team to support London Olympics, and getting contacted with and giving more support to adoptive families
We are currently offering Volunteering Opportunities for:
– IT/Website Design
– 2012 London Book Fair – China Market Focus
– MBL Information Desk Team for supporting 2012 London
– Support Adoptive Families & Cultural Exchange Programmes
Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We hope you can see that together we are a big MBL family trying to do our best for those beloved Chinese children!
MBL London Head Office