Dear MBL friends:
MBL London Head Office wishes you and your family a Happy New Year!
Here we would like to forward a virilys New Year Message from MBL founder Xinran to you ALL:
Xin Nian Kuai Le! (Happy New Year!)
It’s very difficult for me to let 2012 pass since it was an unforgettable year for MBL and also has given me so many friends during work with MBL adoptive families, media talks, the worldwide book tours, and the universities’ lectures.
Great thanks to those Chinese adoptees and MBL families for sharing their stories with us and their trust to MBL!
Meanwhile, respects to MBL’s growing volunteer teams – London SOAS/LSE/King’s College/Queen Mary, Cambridge, Oxford, and Bath University, MBL Nanjing BaiXia Children Centre, and many newly joined volunteers from different places in China and around the world!
Without your help and support, MBL’s mission would be only in words on piece of paper! You ALL have made a wonderful MBL 2012 as history makers!
2013 is a little dragon year – can we call it “baby dragon year”? We all need some time to grow our ideas, passion and love! Looking forward to your continuous Love to our Chinese children! Please contact us if you would like to jak powiekszyc penisa support MBL!
pillole ingrandimento pene MBL in 2012
From London Head Office, guided by MBL Trustees Ching-He Huang, Jeremy Gordon and Toby Eady.
• For wat is de gemiddelde lengte van een stijve Adoptive Families, MBL volunteers have helped so many families to confirm their tangkich thuocduongvat Adoption Documents and Family Roots Information! We didn’t realise that before — MBL could be everywhere for western adoptive families’ needs in China!
• For Disadvantaged Children in China, MBL supported 8 Children’s Libraries in Sichuan. It’s always wonderful to see beautiful and happy smiling on children’s faces!
• For MBL Volunteers, we provided opportunities for them to get involved in London Book Fair – China Year; Language support during the Olympics and MBL events for adoptive families with their beloved Chinese kids in different countries. They also got supported by MBL Workshop and Training sessions.
MBL in 2013
For Adoptive Families
• Adoption Documents and Family Roots Information checking for MBL family members.
• An MBL new project called “Who Am I” (see post to follow), which is to benefit Chinese adoptees, western born Chinese, and even anyone who adopted other cultures apart from their original culture in their daily life.
• MBL & Xinran’s meeting Adoptees and MBL Families in different countries:
- February – MBL might get a chance to see some Dutch families with adoptive Chinese children again during Xinran’s lectures at Tilburg University in Netherlands in the end of month.
- March – CACH (Children Adopted from China) families in the UK 2013 Annual Reunion will receive gifts from MBL: Children Arts Workshops, Chinese Minority Fashion Exhibition and Xinran’s Q&A with CACH parents.
- April – We hope snow-white Finland has been turned green by spring and bring some new friends to MBL when Xinran is on her book tour there.
- May – Would be a very busy month for us! American adoptive families could have given MBL some ‘homework’ in advance, so Xinran & MBL are able to deliver our answers to adoptees and families during Xinran’s visiting between a few cities in USA.
- August/September – MBL will go back to Norway to hug our little Chinese friends with their much loved Norwegian families during MBL’s Workshops there!
- September/October – In Italy, we hope to meet up with some MBL families and Italian volunteers during MBL’s work with HOW (Hand Off Women) conference.
For Disadvantaged Children in China ( Contact Us for more details)
• Setting up a team to collect updated information of Orphanages in different places in China. So we could find out how to help/support those Orphans in different situations more effectively.
• Funding more Children’s Libraries in rural areas in China.
• MBLers will team up as a group to make a Post-Donation Visit to those 8 children’s libraries in Sichuan, China. (Date: TBD)
For MBL Volunteers
• Volunteer Recruitment Fair on Campus, Workshops & Trainings ( Contact Us if you want to host one at your University/Organisation)
- March – Oxford
- July, August & September – China
- October & November – Cambridge/London
• Other Events & Activities
- Year Round – Volunteering opportunity in China (Lilly’s Volunteering Experience with MBL in China)
- April – Mr FENG JiCai’s MBL UK Tour in London (LSE), Bath (Bath University), and Oxbridge (Oxford/Cambridge University)
- October & November – Team for supporting family events during V&A Museum (London) Chinese Painting Exhibition.
Well, well…We all know that there is always more coming than we planned! But don’t forget, there will be an MBL Chinese New Year Celebration in February and an MBL X’mas Party in December for children, families, volunteers, and friends! (Please Contact Us …if you are interested in Sponsorship/Partnership with those events)
Have a great 2013 ahead!
XIAO Li 肖莉
MBL London Head Office